Email Martin Krallinger to: email@example.com
- How to submit the results?
Results will be submitted through EasyChair. We will provide further submission information in the following days.
- Can I use additional training data to improve model performance?
Yes, participants may use any additional training data they have available, as long as they describe it in the working notes. We will ask to summarize such resources in your participant paper foreHealth CLEF and the short survey we will share with all teams after the challenge.
- The task consists of three sub-tasks. Do I need to complete all sub-tasks? In other words, If I only complete a sub-task or two sub-tasks, is it allowed?
Sub-tasks are independent and participants may participate in one, two or the three of them.
- Are there unseen codes in the test set?
Yes, there may be unseen codes in the test set. We performed a random split of training, validation and test. 500 documents were to train, 250 to validation and 250 to test.
- Why is number of training and development dataset (500 and 250) low in comparison with testing data (circa 3000)?
It is actually not. There are 250 test set documents. However, we have added the background set (circa 2700), to prevent manual predictions. Systems will only be evaluated on the 250 test set documents.
- How can I submit my results? Can I submit several prediction files for each sub-task?
You will have to create a ZIP file with your predictions file and submit it to EasyChair (see step-by-step guide).
Yes, you can submit up to 5 prediction files, all in the same ZIP.
- Should prediction files have headings?
No, prediction files should have no headings. See more information about prediction file format at the submission page.