• Official evaluation script (CODALAB): This is the CODALAB version of the official evaluation script of the task. See Evaluation for more information about the evaluation and Evaluation script and Examples sections for even more clarity. Download it from GitHub.
• Official evaluation script: This is the official evaluation script of the task. See Evaluation for more information about the evaluation and Evaluation script and Examples sections for even more clarity. Download it from GitHub.
• Format Converter Script: This is a script converts files between MEDDOCAN-Brat, MEDDOCAN-XML, and i2b2 formats. Download it from GitHub.
• Official baseline system: This is the official baseline system of the task. Available soon at GitHub.
• Competitive baseline system: This is a more competitive baseline system for the task. The results of this baseline will be announced after the evaluation period finishes. Available at GitHub once the competition has finished.
• AbreMES-DB: The Spanish Medical Abbreviation DataBase. Abbreviations are extracted from the metadata of different biomedical publications written in Spanish, which contain the titles and abstracts. Download from ZENODO.
• MEDDOCAN-Gazetteer: Gazetteer of MEDDOCAN related entities. Includes names, surnames, addresses, hospitals, professions, and different types of locations (provinces, cities, towns,…). Download it from here.
• Sentence-splitted test-set : Sentence splitted test set (including background set), computed using SPACCC_POS-TAGGER (see below). These annotations are mandatory to compute the leak score of subtrack 1. Download it from here.
• SPACCC_POS-TAGGER: Part-of-Speech Tagger for medical domain corpus in Spanish based on FreeLing. Download from GitHub.
• Annotation guidelines: Official annotation guidelines used to annotate the MEDDOCAN data sets. Download it from here.
Note that SNOMED CT does also provide some relevant terminological resources related to some more granular terms under several concepts, although not all of them are relevant. Some example concept subsets worthwhile to explore include:
• Miembro de la familia (persona) SCTID: 303071001.
• Grupo étnico (grupo étnico) SCTID: 372148003.
• Grupo racial (grupo racial) SCTID: 415229000.
• Persona (persona) SCTID: 125676002.